YOU’RE INVITED TO ENJOY:
ALL NEW Behind the Scenes videos and access to Christa’s shoots
ALL NEW Video demonstrations
ALL NEW Post production tutorials
NEW Projects, contests, and assignments
Updated and expanded content
LIVE Q&A calls every week
Private forum for members only
Ongoing six weeks of one-on-one interaction with Christa
Free resources, downloads, Christa’s sample album, and price lists
Tons of bonuses, giveaways, vendor discounts, client forms, contracts and releases
Click Play To Learn More
“Worth every penny. This is the workshop for those who want
to stand out in the photography community.”
Allie Lindsey, Temecula, CA
Yay, it’s here! I am thrilled to announce the Brand NEW & totally sexy Online Boudoir Workshop! The last course sold out quickly, was such a hit and is back by popular demand! This is a six week course for photographers who want to learn all of the exciting aspects of the booming boudoir market, from home! Join us in your pj’s and enjoy NEW video demonstrations, behind the scenes shoots, post-production tutorials, personal interaction, a private forum, free downloads, sweet giveaways and much more! Gain support, motivation, inspiration, confidence and A’s to all your Q’s about how to build a successful boudoir business!
HOW IT WORKS
This is a 6 week course, beginning Monday February 4th. Each week, on Monday, we release that week’s content: behind-the-scenes videos, tutorials, notes and projects! The content is available to you 24/7 during the entire course of the workshop, so you can’t miss a thing! You can view all or pieces of it at your leisure – how cool is that?! PLUS, each Thursday or Friday (alternating), we’ll have LIVE CALLS for Q&A’s and discussion. The calls are all recorded and available to download and listen to at your convenience. I will participate in the private member’s area during the entire course, interacting with you personally. We will be learning and playing together; all the information is available to you 24/7, and I’m right by your side as your personal coach! Boudoir Photography is about empowering women – helping them feel amazing and celebrating who they are. So get in on the fun now! Its such a fun and fulfilling career, and I want you to be a success.
THE SCHEDULE OF TOPICS INCLUDES:
WEEK 1 BRANDING + STYLE
- Branding and standing out: How to create a distinctive brand that brings you into your business. Creating a consistent look that separates you from the crowd.
- Business Models and Studios: Choosing what works for you so you design a business you love.
- Websites and Portfolios: How to best showcase what you do and have a presence that book clients.
- Building Clientele: Defining and finding your ideal client. Eliminating time, energy and money wasted on clients who aren’t right for you.
- Styling: How to style a model and set to create editorial style photographs. Creating an amazing high-end look on a budget both in studio and on location.
WEEK 2 POSING
- Working with Women: How to work with nonmodels and nervous clients to bring out their best.
- Posing: How to flatter curvy girls and every body type with simple posing principles.
- The 5 poses you need to know and master: taking them to the next level and building a set of 35 smoking hot different shots.
- Flow Posing: How I flow from pose to pose, keeping it fresh and inspired.
- Creating emotion and sensuality: Learn how to coach actions, give easy direction and create beautiful moments.
WEEK 3 LIGHTING + EQUIPMENT
- Natural light: finding the best and most flattering light and how I work with reflectors
- Strobes: working with portable studio strobes, modifiers and simple lighting set-ups
- Flattering women with light: how to create or de-emphasize curves to flatter every body type
- Lenses: How I use my favorite lenses, and side by side comparisons of portrait lenses at every budget level
WEEK 4 SHOOTING
- Storyboards: Using storyboards to build a must-have shot list of 35 shots that sell.
- The Money Shots™: Learn how I coach and capture each of my best-selling shots that every client wants and are must-haves for your portfolio.
- Fine Art Nudes: Working with nude models, see how I blend Fine Art Nudes and Fashion with Portraiture to create my high-end boudoir look.
- Shooting to sell: How to create variety and tell a story easily on every shoot.
WEEK 5 POST-PRODUCTION
- Editing: How to select your best shots and cut your workflow in half.
- Workflow: See my images straight out of camera through final pics to client and blog post.
- Lightroom: a 45 minute video tutorial on what I do for every shoot.
- Photoshop: a 45 minute video tutorial on retouching
- Outsourcing: What and when to send it out.
WEEK 6 MARKETING + SALES
- Pricing: Nailing your price list so you’re busy, happy and well-paid.
- Sales: How to increase sales effortlessly at every stage of your process.
- Proven scripts for several difficult sales situations, such as “Why are you so expensive?” and “Let me think about it.”
- Getting Clients: How to attract your Ideal Client and create powerful word of mouth marketing.
- Marketing: Using partnership marketing and social media to book clients.
- Boudoir Parties: All you need to throw a successful (or your first!) boudoir party.
“THE best workshop I have ever taken – hands down.
Worth every cent (plus some)! Kim Mallory, Chilliwack BC
Got Questions? Not sure if this is right for you?
email me at Christa @ ChristaMeola.com
PRAISE FOR CHRISTA AND HER WORKSHOPS
“I more than doubled my income! Attending Christa’s workshop changed my life.”
Robin Hultgren, Walnut Creek, CA
“You can’t put a price tag on what Christa teaches.”
Hannah Skye, Orange County, CA
“Don’t hesitate, sign up. You won’t regret it! I got way more then I paid for!“
Heather Gill, Scottsdale, AZ
“Best workshop I’ve ever taken!!!!!! Anyone who asks me I tell them it’s SO worth it! Sign up!”
Shani Barel, Sherman Oaks, CA
“I had my highest portrait sale ever of $4,700 thanks to Christa!”
Lisa Roah, Orange County, CA
“Best money I’ve ever spent on my business. Period. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.”
Erin Nelson, San Francisco, CA
“The whole workshop was a knockout!”
Francesco Belvedere, Venice, CA
“Christa should charge more for her workshops. Her level of teaching is way higher than others who charge more.”
Jennifer Robertson, Geneva, IL
“Christa’s workshop changed my life – what she taught really blew my mind!”
Tammy Coombs, Tracy, CA
“If you have the opportunity to take Christa’s workshop, do it!”
Rafeal Vaszquez, Mira Loma, CA
“My first shoot was a total success thanks to Christa!!!”
Sally LeDrew, St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
“I have been on fire since Christa’s workshop! It kicked my creativity and inspiration into overdrive!”
Jill Amanda, Santa Barbara, CA
“Christa’s workshop was AMAZING!!! I recommend it to anyone starting out or looking for a fresh approach!”
Heidi Walter, Manhattan Beach, CA
“Best time and money I’ve spent! My editing time has been cut in half!”
Kristen Penza, South Pasadena, CA
“Christa’s workshop is a MUST DO!”
Jacqueline O’Neill, San Gabriel, CA
“Christa and her workshops are awesome!”
Marc Javier, San Francisco, CA
“Christa is so passionate about her craft and pushes you beyond what you think you’re capable of.”
Lori Eng, Vancouver, BC
“THE best money I have ever spent on my business! Do it.”
Erin Brannan, Highlands Ranch, CO
“Well worth it – It’s what I needed to move my business to the next level.“
Milisa Smith, Riverside, CA
“I grew leaps and bounds with my business. Highly recommend.”
Lesley Stefanski, Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
“It was worth every dime! And was SO much fun!”
Lori Eng, Vancouver, Canada
“I highly recommend this workshop! So unlike other workshops I’ve taken.”
Christine Haws, Santa Monica, CA
“Best money and time I’ve spent in my 3 year photography career! Her workshop is career changing!”
“If you want to go to the next level, this is the workshop. It challenges you to think BIG”
Jill Martin, Santa Barbara, CA
“Christa’s workshop is worth way more than it costs.”
Maggie Keegan Gross, Valencia, CA
“If you want to learn about boudoir photography, Christa’s workshop is a must!”
Karen Wolfe, Lake Tapps,WA
“Christa’s workshop is not-to-be-missed! It’s for those who want to be the BEST!”
Melissa Hart Dobbs, Manvel, TX
“It’s the first workshop I walked away from saying how wonderful it was and how it was worth every single penny.”
Stephanie Piscitelli, Bridgewater, MA
“EPIC!!!! I have a new outlook.”
Melissa Lin Huddlston-Smith, Moreno Valley, CA
“Worth every penny. This is the workshop for those who want to stand out in the photography community.”
Allie Lindsey, Temecula, CA
“Christa’s workshop just blew me away!… an amazing experience!”
Rita Spevak, Chicago, IL
“OMG!!!! I LOVE this workshop. It’s the best thing that happened to me and my business.”
Bethany Grove, Holts Summit, MO
“The BEST workshop I’ve taken by far. I’ve taken several workshops (kind of a workshop junkie), and Christa’s is full of rich content. HIGHLY recommend.”
Margie Mobley, Scottsdale, AZ
“CONTENT RICH!!! Incredible!! I’ve never been given this much useful information in one workshop before. Whatever level of photographer you are, you will benefit from this workshop. Guaranteed.”
Hannah Skye, Huntington Beach, CA
“THE best workshop I have ever taken – hands down. Worth every cent (plus some)! Really, Christa should be charging double. This workshop is Honest. Real. Packed with tons of valuable information!”
Kim Mallory, Chilliwack BC
“Awesome. Invaluable. Incredible. LOVED everything about it. Christa’s workshop is priceless.”
Michelle Kidd, Itasca, IL
“Money and time well invested! This was an awesome experience. I am SO glad I made the decision to do it!”
Michael T. Sedwick, South Elgin, IL
Just DO IT! Highly Recommended! Amateur or Pro, you’re bound to find out more about your own prowess as a photographer and businessperson!
Scott W. Robinson
Worth every penny, definitely recommend, what a treasure trove of information!
John P. Dunnigan
This was the best money and time that I have ever spent on pursuing a passion. Regardless of previous experience and genre, if you are interested in shooting portraits, this is the most comprehensive workshop A to Z that you will find.
This is a great chance to get very personal with a pro.
I am in love with my work again. Christa’s workshop is an intoxicating mix of awesome experience and practical advice that beautifully fleshes out all the areas that have held us back. Now we can fly!
Highly recommend. Christa’s energy & care for her students comes through. Really brilliant tips. I’ve taken a bunch of courses that explore various methods but her’s fit very well with the way I want to work.